Wednesday 2 January 2013

My Flaws

Nobody is perfect. So i gonna list down all the flaws and imperfection of my life and everything. Anyway, this is not a self tattering declaration. But thru our weaknesses, God's amazing power can be shown. U see? God can use a guy like me for his purposes. He turned a nobody into somebody.

My Flaws:
I am emotionally unstable. I can be happy in the few minutes before turning into a complete monster.
I am immature
I am selfish
I loved to be praised
I want to be the centre of attention
Boastful
Lack of confidence
Disrespectful
I love to manipulate other people for my own benefits. I am very inconsiderate.
I want to date all the beautiful faces I met (quite greedy isnt it?)
Lack of communication skills
Hurtful to people Dont know how to cherrish a good friendship
Weird. Dont know how to fully express my thoughts. Thinks too much. Very sensitive. Cannot accept people's criticism.
A control freak. Can never accept other people's way. Thinks my way is the best
Reckoned myself as owez right, I am the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment