Tuesday 13 November 2012

tired of studying

I hate studying, frankly

Hate it

But they say working life is much more terrible

Anyway I shud be thankful right now

Being a teenager, I eat, shit, sleep for free. No nid to worry about financial problems

But.... I am dying of boredom. Can you imagine having nothing to do for one whole week? Yes, I need to study. But I'm on the verge of getting crazy. Having nobody to talk to, nothing to do except for studying is driving me nuts, seriously, nuts!!

Even walking around the house is a fun activity for me compared to studying. I feel so anti-social. Nobody talk to me. Everyday the same routine. Now I understand how granny felt, or how other left-alone children felt

Boredom is malicious, Boredom is fatal.

I surf the web for nothing. Everyday is the same: YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, WIKIPEDIA, RANDOM NEWS,  BLOG..................... seriously, i miss school days now

No comments:

Post a Comment