Sunday 11 November 2012

Studying Add Math

Well, Add math for me is tough. When I'm in Form 4, I used to fail. But thanks to a few very good teachers, I started to pass, and now probably preparing for my best in the coming SPM. Anyway, I want to urge all SPM candidates to be careful of careless mistakes. Sometimes the questions that we think are easy, turns out to be a trap question. Being too confident is never beneficial, so does being too negative. So try your best to look out for careless mistakes, maybe it can save some marks

Well, studying according to timetable is never easy. Forcing myself to follow the rigid time limit is ....Hm... make me crazy. Now I wish SPM faster over.

Ok, Differentiation and Integration is hard, very hard.

Now there is a week break, a lull before the storm. All these days are consecrated to studies. It is a huge sacrifice and I pray that it will pay off

Lord, grant all the SPM candidates to have wisdom and good method of doing revision, doing their best in the exam

All hard works do pay off, it is just the matter of efficiency
Pressure don't drive you higher, motivation does


No comments:

Post a Comment