Friday 23 November 2012

Introvert

Seriously, I am an introvert. Is there anything wrong with that? I can't make frens quick. I need time to see thru their heart, and make a few close friends, not a bunch of fair-weathered friends.

Alright, parents and teachers condemned me for being antisocial. I mean, that is my personality. You guys are pressuring me out. Yes, I know the benefits of being socially active. But I don't want to be fake just to please my parents. My parents are introverts themselves, what do you expect from your children? You can't get grapes from a fig tree.

Parents, I know you want me to be better in public relationship. But I really needed time to adjust, need time to train up myself. Stop comparing me with other kids. Yes, some people are born, brought up with good social skills bcoz their family environment encourages that.

To be honest, my family is never the "popular" type. We do things secretly, like a dark horse, achieving success and give glory to God, Nothing to boast about.

If you ask me why am I quieting there alone, not talking to anyone, or being too quiet,,,, actually this is my way to adapt to new society. Actually I am not quiet, I just seemed quiet.

So please, stop pressuring me to talk more or faking myself just to be the "most socially active" guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment