Thursday 11 September 2014

Different story

I am concerned ( a much better word than worry but still pretty much the same thing, which is not a  good thing,, worry is sin btw) about life in UK. I am not supposed to be concerned, but human nature, the flesh, what to do. Anyway, now i came to understand that God handled all my things when in UNMC and I didn't think much before I came to UNMC. Probably partly bcoz I was preoccupied with readjustment from USA that moment.

Now, in a week I'll be off to UK, the new uni experience posed a few concerns which I never thought of to be preoccupied with.

1. Christian fellowship group
2. Group of good friends
3. Church to go to

Lord, I humbly present this requests and allow u to handle all these matters. For u said that your yoke is light, and we are to cast everything into your loving hands. Thank you Jesus and I am trully sorry for what I've done which broke your heart. You took all the punishment for sin, so that I can live. I can only live for you.

I found it hard to fight against the flesh. It's a sinful nature, and it wants to do sinful things. It's only by the Holy Spirit, with Jesus living in me that I can be victorious. Yet, time and time again, I fell into temptation. What should I do? Human determination alone is never enough, in fact barely enough. It is only through Christ that we can do all things, for his glory and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment