Wednesday 10 September 2014

change

Seriously, i really wanted to change myself, I wanted my life to be without regrets, and without any confrontational situation with anyone. I really wanted to make peace with every single person. But it's not possible, nobody can please everyone.

I noticed a big flaw in my life. I can easily allow the past hurts, failures to affect me every now and then. Since life is all about memory, why can't I just forget about it?

I think I should focus more on God's miracles on me. Yet, sometimes I do hate myself for my personality which I am trying my best to change for the better. However, the damaged is done. What I've done will be bringing the effect to the future. But in the end, bitter sweet memory makes a life beautiful. It's not what I face, which how I deal with it, that's character.

God is teaching me not to live but what I feel, but by the word of God

No comments:

Post a Comment