Monday 27 January 2014

Emo again

It's almost 4 years now, I still haven't grow up. I still haven't learn the meaning, I am still stuck in early teen's mindset. I'm still in the state of curiosity. I have not grown in maturity. I still have a super-huge crush on the most special person I met so far. Yet, I barely even knew her. We are not even acquaintance. Yet, somehow, or miraculously, I have fallen for her. why? I don't really know. I think I am falling with the image of her, the expectation of her in my mind. I am not falling for the real her. Yet, I know her personality well. She is kind, straight-forward. I like her attitude very much. Nobody struck me like she did before.

But now, I think it's time to grow up I have to say goodbye to the infatuation feelings. I have to give up the "sweet fake imagination fantasy" for the real world.

It would be a miracle if we ever be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment