Sunday 23 December 2012

Haiz

yes i am immature.
 God can train me to be mature.

 But the cost of maturity is heavy. Many wanted to achieve maturity without going thru the painful process. But when we think of the consequences of immaturity, the cost of maturity does pay off.

When I was a child, I think like a child, wanting to please myself all the time. When I grow up, I think like a grown man, taking care of others more than myself. A sacrifice isn't it?

We go thru pains to become a better person. We gain maturity in the process so that we can bear with the immaturity of the young. Maturity means giving more than receiving. It takes time to nurture these traits in fact.

What am I doing? I once thinking of manipulating my frens for my own importance. In the end, I found myself alone. I am a bad person. God turned me around. I became more considerate to my classmates. Immaturity had spoiled friendships. But maturity forged strong bonds.

well, i hope i am mature enough to take care of myself, parents, siblings and dearest friends. They do not deserve to suffer just because of my immaturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment