Monday 27 April 2020

I like her

I think I met the one I've been looking for? All the qualities I'm looking for in a spouse. She has it all.
Perfect fit, seems like it. Our parents knew each other. I know her family quite well (ish). Think we have the similar values of life.

But I know the sacrifice on both parts will be huge, if we ever happened to be together.

Knew her since 6 years ago. Did not really saw her as a potential spouse candidate for consideration until 3 months ago, when I get to know her more and more. Plus my friend who had a huge crush on her revealed lots of things about her which I did not really noticed. Many people say she is kind and sweet and pretty.

I knew I could not impress her. Not impressive enough to impress her. She can see through people. She can guess whatever I am thinking. But she is like a diamond. Yes, shiny and nice and all that, but also very hard to crack. I have no idea what she is thinking all the time. I could not decipher her. The mysterious air to it adds to the attraction.

It'll be a total miracle if she feels the same way about me. More importantly, if I am the one she is looking for and praying for as well. Then, the roller coaster ride begins. There will be no going back to the young and wild stallion way of life in independence. She does not have privacy in her life. I have all privacy I wanted in my life. Combining these both elements will be chaotic.

I can only pray.

Don't even know where to start if I were to pursue her.

No comments:

Post a Comment