Friday 10 November 2017

The burden of weekend expectations and annual leave

Confession time:
I'm a workaholic
I don't have friends

Hence, when people ask me what I do for the weekend, I stressed out.
This is because I usually have nothing to do.

People usually have fun things to do, like hiking, hanging out with friends etc.. great social life

For me, I don't really have much to do

Hence, they'll stare at me as if there's something wrong with me.

In actual fact I just like to stay at home

In fact, I hated everything about annual leave, especially when you don't have friends to travel to the place you really wanted to go

It's a waste of money to travel just for the sake of it. And I can't just stay at home, people sure will ask why the heck will I do that

Sad life

This is what introversion gets you

It's not the most comfortable thing to do to talk to everyone
I just wish there's a place where it's perfectly normal to be alone and looked down upon


No comments:

Post a Comment