Thursday 8 January 2015

why am I sad now

I feel depressed, sad, in-confident, tired,, lonely and basically very down. I have to identify why am i feeling this:

1. I have to decide whether I want to join my parents for European tour. It's one of the biggest decision inlife I have to make. I have to weigh out all possibilities, outcome, cost, and family values. Before these, I always go with the flow. Now suddenly need to make a choice, I feel very shock and sudden. I don't know what to do.

2. I may have to apply for National Insurance Number again. I was late for submission due to uni close during Christmas period. what can I do? What should I do? When can I know if I'm successful or not? Why ppl seem so smooth yet I so hard.. hmmm

3. Job during the summer? The process of interview, selection, rejection scares me out. I don't want to feel rejected. Yet, without effort, don't expect a summer internship will come anytime soon.

God, I lift all these into your hands, you are my guide, Lord of my life. May your will be done, and your spirit of wisdom and discernment be with me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment