Saturday 31 January 2015

Jealous 2.0

I get jealous really easily. I easily get irritated by people who tends to show off.

However, nobody is perfect. So i must learn how to tolerate everyone , looking for their nice side for mutual benefits. Thinking of ways to avoid on their "asshole" side of them

I don't know why but I think I am very immature, can feel intimidated quickly. I love being compared and win, hate it when people compare me when I lose out. Such a mindset sure will destroy me de, because there are a lot of people (tonnes of them) far better than me.

The only thing I can do is focus on myself, and God, don't compare, just do my best. Compare only to see where I can improve myself. It doesn't matter if I'm inferior, as long as I did my best.

So, dear ladies, all the best in your life making each other jealous haha

No comments:

Post a Comment