Wednesday 22 October 2014

What God reminded me today

Today i suddenly realised (again) that I worried too much, really too much. God says "When I'm with you, who shall stand against you?"

Whatever situation that I will face, no matter what happen, as long as God is with me, I'll be ok. Even if it failed, it's still alright, for God is always in control. Trusting God is doing my best, not worrying the rest.

I am actually worried about carrer, jobs, finance, studies...etc. But God or Holy Spirit, in a small revelation, always reminded me to have the peace of heart and the peace of mind from God. The bible says "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to thy own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path, trust and hope in the Lord" and also "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

So now God, I commit to you everything that's in my mind: Carrers, study, relationships.... etc. I know that God, when things are in your hand, whether the outcome is good or bad, you're in control. I can only do my best and commit everything to you, trusting in you, not worrying about anything. I will praise your name forever, thanksgiving to the maximum, for everything revolves around you. You are the purpose of my life. You are in my everything, Lord have your way with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment