Tuesday 21 July 2015

Worst Expectation

In my life, I usually picture the worst case scenario, get a plan to know how to deal with it, and resulting in a fearless encounter with the situation.

Last summer I didn't expect things turned sour after I stayed with a friend. I shouldn't think too much, should I?

The problem:
I don't think I'm mature enough to be a committee member in a Uni society
I don't think I'm physically and emotionally strong enough to work in a restaurant.
I don't think I'm mature enough to be in a worship team, or integrating with the ang moh.

Worst case:
Be a joker in the group and contribute nothing haha
I'm fired and sour relationship with everyone haha
Be a praise-getting chinese bloody guy.

But whatever it is. I don't mind, I'm ready for it. But that doesn't mean I want it.

tough life la

Whatever the problem is , God is with me. He will guide me. He is ever greater than the problem. All glory to him. I can;t do it but he can. I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. Thank you God

No comments:

Post a Comment