Tuesday 29 July 2014

The slow process

I expected everything to be perfect, especially the timing.

But I did my best, it's not that I am not ok, but the university management is super slow

I've been waiting for the refund that suppose to come in mid July, but hmmmm
I expect unconditional offer letter and CAS letter to come last week, but lately the university is super slow. Common la, it's July 30 already, I really need the CAS letter. I so jealous when see other people so easy do everything. But comparing doesn't make things better.

Haiz,, do I have to wait until last minute to rush everything off? It's not that I'm slow, but the management team is. All I have to do is wait and let the miracle happen. It's tough to wait, but I have to train myself to wait. Taking up other people's shit,,, ahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment